Our family went to Lava Hot Springs for a weekend (except for my sister Morgan). We had a blast!! It was by a miracle we all came back alive!!

My mom and I standing outside our hotel

All of us that went down the river. Long story short.... my dad almost fell down a cliff, Jay hit is head 2 times on a rock, while falling out of his tube, Jay also lost his wedding ring, Bill broke his finger, Dad tore up his back and hurt his leg, not to mention he lost his favorite hat he got in Alaska, and well..... our tube popped over the first set of rapids- there was 5 of us on the tube, including my 3 year old niece. It was scary!!

The 5 of us in the tube, right before it popped.

My cute nieces and I swimming in the pool.

Cute nieces again!

My gorgeous niece, Areeana!

My brother and I sitting outside the trailer.
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip!! Makes me want to go to Lava.
How scarey!! I'm so glad you are all ok!! Sounds like everything else was a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment