We had a great 4th of July this year! We did the usual... parade, BBQ, and fireworks! I took my camera to the parade, but forgot it the rest of the day!! Here is just a few pictures!

My uncle cooked us breakfast at the parade! I feel a new tradition coming on!! lol

My cute husband and I!

My adorable Grandma and I

The fam... watching the parade.

Cute nieces and cousins
4 comments:
That breakfast looks amazing. Of course it is now a tradition, if you do it once with the Walker's then it is tradition. So sad I missed it.
Looks like you guys had a good time! That breakfast looks way good! We'll have to go with you guys to the parade one of these years.
Your previous post cracked me up! That was totally me and my sisters, too (although we didn't have the cut outs). Too funny!
It looks like you guys had a blast. The breakfast was a great idea.
very cute pics. that was a fun day!!! let's never forget the "white church" :) haha
Post a Comment