About 2 or 3 months ago my aunt invited us to a showing of Eclipse, because her friend rented out a theatre and was selling the tickets. I thought to myself "Sure, I"ll go. It will be fun to have a girls night!" I didn't realized until a couple weeks before the movie that it was the midnight showing! Nobody told me! I'm too old for this crap! lol

We had a great time!!! And the movie was really good too! My aunt's friend had door prizes, drawings, and had the cut out of Jacob and Edward. Everyone had to have their picture with them!!

My sister

The Girls!


My mom is way to old to be kissing Jacob!! lol JK mom!
I didn't get home until 3:20 am.... I thought I was going to die!!! I'm definantly not 20 years old anymore!
2 comments:
okay, i'm in love w jacob. don't tell my husband. lol
Ha ha ha. I hear ya, remember in college we would stay up all night and never have a problem getting through the next day. Now I can't make it past 2:00 thats about as far as I can go, and that is only if I can sleep in until 9.
Post a Comment