Okay, Okay... I know it's been a long time! My sister keeps reminding me that I haven't updated my blog in a very long time. I am just going to post a few pictures showing what has been going on the last several months. I hope you all have a great Christmas!!!

This is our Christmas Card this year! My friend, Celeste, made them for us. They turned out so freaking cute!!

This is our Christmas Tree.

This is my really good friend, Adrian, and I. This year we decided to put together a Christmas Drive for The Road Home (the local homeless shelter) We had so many donations!! It was incredible to see and be apart of it!

This is my other really good friend, Sidney (Adrian's Sister). She helped us a lot and we couldn't of done it without her!!!

This is my office. This wasn't even a quarter of the donations!

Jay and I took his mom to the Transiberian Orchestra. It was amazing!! Loved it!

More Transiberian Orchestra

More Transiberian Orchestra- It was awesome!

Jay and I took his mom to temple square. Very pretty!

Doesn't get any more beautiful then that!

My mom had back surgery right before Thanksgiving! She is doing well and we are so glad that she can finally get back to normal! Hopefully no more pain!

This is my sister-in-lay and I. Before Thanksgiving, my office went bowling. Guess who won??? Yep, you're looking at her!! I was the best bowler of the group! Although I won the turkey, I wasn't about to touch it!! Thanks Hay for cooking it!!

The winner with her lucky ball!!
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been up to some fun stuff! Way cute Christmas card! Devin and I were going to try to get tickets to that concert but didn't ever really plan very well. Glad to hear it was fun!
Yeahhh!! You updated your blog. I am very proud of you :) LOVEEE your christmas card
Post a Comment