Monday, September 14, 2009

Jay's Birthday

We celebrated Jay's Birthday 2 Sunday's ago and had a party at my Parent's house. My friend's, Adam & Angie, made him the cutest cake ever, so I had to post the pictures!!! Jay LOVED it!!! He thought the cake was the only thing I had up my sleeve.... until I gave him his present. I made him a story book- which told him we were leaving the next morning for Disneyland!!! He was so surprised and couldn't believe it! I'll post the pictures of Disneyland when I get them on my computer!
Starting that Sunday and for the next 5 days, he just kept saying over and over and over "This is the best day of my life!!" I had to keep reminding him it was the 2nd best day of his life! haha We had the best trip ever!!!! Thanks to everyone for keeping it a secret for SO long! (even when the cat was let out of the bag several times... and he still didn't catch on)


The trailer is made out of cake. It was so cute!


This was the book I made.

4 comments:

Lianne said...

That cake is SO cute! What a fun birthday party! I hope you guys had fun in California!

Shawnee said...

That cake is amazing! I hope you had fun in Disneyland! Happy Birthday Jay!

Kalli and Derek said...

Happy birthday Jay! Man you have an awesome wife! ;)

Scott and Angie said...

That cake is so cute!!