Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bragging Rights

So Jay and I's Anniversary was this last week and I wanted to take a mintue to brag about my wonderful husband! He bought me the most amazing flowers.... He is so sweet!! I love him so much! Even though I can get really frustrated with him at times, he loves me more than I could imagine and LOVES to be with me! He loves doing anything I am doing. I"m so lucky to be married to him forever and ever and ever and ever!


There were some really neat exotic flowers.



He had these three balloons put on the flowers... Jay was unemployed over Valentines and my Birthday so he was making up.... so cute!

This is a really cool flower that was in my bouquet.

3 comments:

Shawnee said...

It is so crazy how fast time flies! I can't believe you have been married for 3 year? Maybe it's only two. I can't remember. I love you guys and am glad that you are my friends!

Lianne said...

Happy anniversary! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Kalli and Derek said...

How stinkin cute! What a creative guy he is to think of the ballooon thing, I loved it. Happy Anniversary!