Monday, March 23, 2009

My Birthday

I just wanted to show a few pictures of my birthday- with my Mom & Dad. I have the most amazing parents in the world!! They are the most selfless people I know. They are such an example to me of love, patience, wisdom, faith, serving others, and just having fun. Without them I would be completely lost and would not know what I know about myself and my Heavenly Father. I am eternally in debt to them! And I guess without them, I wouldn't be celebrating my Birthday!!! :) I love you Mom & Dad!

My mom made that "cupcake" for my birthday! It was sooo cute!!


4 comments:

Lianne said...

Happy Birthday!! I love that cupcake! That's so cute!

Kalli and Derek said...

You look so cute!! I love that cupcake, it looks delicious!

Mandi said...

Hey Krista,
Happy Birthday!!! You look GREAT!! Hope you are doing good.

Mandi said...

Email me at msanchez@simmons.com I need to ask you for a favor for my mom. Talk to you soon.