So finally here are some pictures from the AMAZING concert that I went to. I don't care what anyone says.... she is gorgeous and can sing like no other! I have the best bosses in the world!! We had the best seats! We couldn't of asked for better! We were in the VIP section. Everyone around us had family that worked for Celine and traveled with her. Although we didn't get to meet her, she still smiled at me! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Marva & Dianna!







4 comments:
Sounds like such a fun time! I'm glad that you got to go!
Looks like you had a fun concert. Sorry I didn't make it to your scentsy party. Thanks so much for sending me an invitation.
Ya it did rock! I was glad I got to go, and I had a hot date! Ha ha Kinda crazy we sat right by Lori, Morgs and Jay. What a good night.
Wow! Good for you Krista!!! Love ya girl and I'm so glad you had such a great expereince!!!
Post a Comment