So Jay and I have decided to make our first big move.... into a house! I can't believe how this house fell into our laps and how blessed we are to have found it. We knew we couldn't afford to buy a house and we so desperately need more room. I told Jay I wasn't moving out of our ward, so we were just going to have to stay in our apartment, and that was our plan. But out of the blue, this house went up for rent in our ward and within one day... it is now ours! The best part about the house is that it is almost right across the street from The Mandarin. Ok, well maybe not the best part, but pretty close! If anyone knows anything about Bountiful, you know that The Mandarin is the place to be for Chinese! So... anyone up for some Chinese?? Come on over! Here are some pics of the house:
This is the front of the house! Sooo cute! There is a 2 car garage on the left, towards the back.
This is the back of the house
This is the view of the backyard. The white building on the left is the garage. There is an old chicken coop behind that..... I told Jay instead of sleeping on the couch when he's bad, he can sleep in the chicken coop!! Ha HaThe back yard is huge! Behind the yard is our landlords land, which he has a garage and a huge garden too. He said we are welcome to anything he grows.
We are moving in November 1st and I am sooo excited! If you happen to be bored that day, anyone is more than welcome to come help!!
6 comments:
How exciting! That will be so awesome. My cousin has a chicken coop with chickens and they have a blast taking care of them and getting their eggs. So you guys are just going to have to get chickens now! That really is awesome though!
I LOVE the house. It is so cute and looks like it will be perfect for you two. I can't wait to come and see it! Congratulations!
You know I will be there to help the WHOLE time! I love the place sis! Thanks for inviting me and letting me come see inside. It has SOO much room :) You are not gonna know what to do with yourself with so much room now haha. LOVES
That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys, we will definately be there to help. It is such a cute house.
That is so fun! It is super cute! I would love to come and see it! Maybe if I can get Trav to watch Kamryn I will come help! Congrats!
So happy for you! Let us know when you are all settled and we will drop the kids off for you to tend while we go to the Mandrin. :) Just kiddin! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment