Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Exactly 60 days and Counting.....

It was confirmed today.... I am officially going backstage at the Celine Concert!! One of her dancers has set up a tour and will be showing me around backstage. Now I know this doesn't guarantee that I will meet Celine, but its one step closer! I don't think I can wait 60 more days....

7 comments:

Lianne said...

That's so exciting! It sounds like it will be such a fun trip!

Hay Dub said...

Wow. sounds like fun! That is so crazy I am sure you are gonna pee your pants! Pack extras. ha ha
Luv ya!

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I am SO EXCITED to share this experience with you!!! HAHA. Its gonna rock! I LOVE YOU MY SISTER!

Harrop Family said...

holy smokes!!! That is SO awesome!!! What a dream come true- or close to it at least. My voice teacher used to always say that Celine is the epitome of all singers.

Kalli and Derek said...

AAAHHHHHH! That is so exciting!! I am so excited for you, have so much fun! The next 60 days are going to go so slow. I hate waiting!

Morgs said...

I'm still upset you didn't invite me, or even consider me. just kidding. I'm excited for you.

Lianne said...

Cute new fall background! I like the new look! :)