Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


It was Jay's Birthday on Friday!! He was supposed to be home on Friday, but at the last second his company made him stay out longer, so he didn't get home until Saturday morning. He was really bummed he couldn't get home by Friday, so I wanted to do something special for him. I decorated our house! He laughed when he saw it, but I know he loved it! I could tell because he kept going into the living room to look at it! Here are more pics of him opening his present...




Just the usual... a sweater for the winter and a pair of church pants!



Jay LOVES Snoopy.... he was given that nickname in either Jr. High or High School. He collects anything with Snoopy on it!

He really wanted to go bowling, so we went to Fat Cats. We had a really good time. I forgot my camera, and I was so mad! He is soo cute when he bowls!

6 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Thanks for pushing me to go with you guys to Fat Cats, I had a REALLY good time! And I know Billy was happy and excited to play pool with Jay. We must go back there again soon! I want to play Deal or No Deal again! That game was addicting! LOVES

Lianne said...

Happy Birthday Jay! It looks like you really know how to throw a birthday party! Sounds like it was a fun day!

Kalli and Derek said...

Happy Birthday Jay!! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Mom/LorMom/Grammy said...

Happy Birthday Jay! I am so glad that we finally could get together to celebrate. Love you!

Lianne said...

Cute background! I have the same one! :)

Harrop Family said...

what a stinkin cute wife you are.