Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Love!!


So you will never believe what happened to me today......


If any of you really know me, you know that I am the original Celine Dion fan in my family. I love her and I think she is one of the greatest singers of all time. Due to my obsession, I have spent WAY too much money on her... (you would never know if by looking at my house!!! ha ha)


Well, today my bosses came to me and said they needed to speak to me privately. They told me they had a problem that needed to be fixed and they had serious looks on their face. My mind strated racing and I was trying to think of anything that I could of done wrong. It felt like 5 mintues went by before they started talking. Dianna then yelled "We got you Celine tickets!!" I started freaking out, telling them to shut up. They were serious!! They really got me tickets. I started crying and couldn't believe it! On top of that..... they are pretty sure they can get me a back stage pass!!!!! I still can't believe it but I am so freaking excited!!!


One of my bosses friends use to dance for Celine in Vegas. Marva has told him about my obsession so he said he would do what he could to get tickets. He called one of his friends who is on tour with Celine right now and he told Dianna today that Celine personally authorized these tickets. Isn't that so cool!! I have no clue where the seats are and whether I get to meet her, but that doesn't matter! I can't wait until November!!! I'm already counting down!


7 comments:

Lianne said...

That is SO awesome! What great bosses!! I hope you get to meet her. I'm sure that it will be an experience you will never forget. Make sure to take lots of pictures! :)

MaryAnn said...

Wow, I had no idea you liked Celine Dion.....HA !!!!
I am so happy for you! Sounds like your bosses really love you and appreciate you....but who couldn't?
Love You!

Unknown said...

That is so Awesome! You will have to tell us all about it! Love ya!

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I LOVE this pic of Celine! I have never seen it before, so cute!! I am so excited for you. Your bosses are SO cool! They still need to get you on Ellen to meet Celine :) LOVES

Heidi Rose said...

ok so I had NO IDEA you love her as much as I do!! My step-mom took me down to Vegas to see her at Caesars for my 21st birthday...it was seriously the best birthday present I have ever received!! We need to get together. I'm in town living with my mom in Draper

Kalli and Derek said...

oh yay!!! I am so excited for you!! That is really awesome and no one deserves it more than you do. Have so much fun and tell us all about it!! p.s. why didn't you tell me this when I saw you last week? :)

Mom / Nana / Suzi said...

Congrats Krista! Wow! I'm so happy for you! Amazing what great things happen to great people!!! Love you... Suzi