Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More Random Pictures!!

My cute fam.....
So Morgan and I had my 3 nieces come sleep over a few weeks ago. We had a blast!! By the time we played, went for ice cream, ate 2 bags of popcorn, and watched a movie- they were pooped!
I took them to church with me the next day and wow!! What an experience! Of coarse, they are the best kids ever but being my first time taking children to church, I forgot diapers for Alex (and she was extra poopy), things to do, etc. Lukily one of the ladies in my primary presidency had diapers and everything I needed. I guess its a good thing I'm getting some practice!


4 comments:

Kalli and Derek said...

How fun!! and I'm so glad you finally posted some stuff. I love all the pictures, your family is so cute! What a brave person you are for taking all those kids to church.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Cute pictures sister!!

Lianne said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I love sleepovers with the nieces! Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Harrop Family said...

Krista, When Grandma and Grandpa came over, Grandma was talking about how wonderful you are and how well you do in your calling and how talented you are at work. I was so glad to hear her talk about you and get a little bit of an update. It made me miss you so much.

So I hope you are doing well, that life is wonderful, and I can't wait to see you again.