Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Our Trip!!
This last weekend my Mom, Dad, Morgan, and I went to Island Park and had a blast! It was so nice for us to get away and have some down time together. We went to Mesa Falls, which was so beautiful, and went shopping in West Yellowstone. I finally got to read Twilight, which I finished in about 2 days. And then we watched, sports, sports, and more sports (my dad was in heaven...not!) My dad would end up putting a movie in his laptop and listening to it through his headphones everynight. Luckily he was good about it! The last thing we did was eat, and eat, and eat. My mom brough enough food to feed an army! We had such a great time! Here some some of the pics from the weekend!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ha ha I love mom's pajamas. I think we all could have fit in them. I'm glad we were able to go up, I had a blast.
Looks like a fun trip! Didn't you just love Twilight?! I quite liked it. :)
Oh I love it! Adam and I were engaged at Mesa Falls. How beautiful. Love the picture of your mom's pajamas.
I am pretty sure that I didn't give you permission to post that pajama picture!
Krista (my fave Scentsy lady!!) haha. Cute pics. I'm adding you to my blog!! yay. Send me your email address so I can add you - we had to go private b/c of stupid crazy stalkers...boo. email me at kat_sprkles@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment