We had a really good Christmas... very low key and relaxing. I was very happy to have Jay home for 4 days, especially because I had the same days off. We spend Christmas Eve at my parents house, had a nice dinner and read the Nativity Story. Although we missed Brett and Haylee, we had a a good time. Santa even showed up during dinner!
On Christmas Morning, we went back to my parents house. My mom and dad always make the best breakfast! We opened presents and hung out all afternoon. We watched movies and later went to my Grandma & Grandpa Walker's house. That evening we went to my Grandma Jenson's house and had dinner. She makes the best dinner ever!! We were all kind of bummed because it started snowing pretty hard... so instead of playing games all night, we all headed home. I love being with my family, especially my husband! We are a very close family and enjoy being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment