Monday, December 1, 2008

Great Weekend!!

So Jay and I babysat Aree, Abee, and Alex from last Thursday to Sunday. We had so much fun with them! They were so excited to stay at our house. We stayed in our P.J's most of the day Friday. We put up the Christmas Tree, and the Christmas decorations, made sugar cookies, and watched movies. I let them decorate the tree and they loved it.


Abee's is the star, Alex's is the heart with the M& M's. Aree's is the baseball and she had to make a baseball for Grandma and a heart that says G+A= for Grandpa. She also made the Red B for Morgan. I think Abee and Alex had more fun eating the dough and the M& M's.

We can't wait to have them over again. They were so much fun!


3 comments:

Lianne said...

Those girls are so cute! And they are lucky to have an aunt like you. I had fun at the cousins party. You guys aren't that crazy... ;)

Hay Dub said...

Way cute pictures. I heard all about the sugar cookies and how much fun aunt Krista's house was. Thanks again for watching them. And yes you will have to do it again. he he. We love ya so much!!

* said...

Aw how much fun! What cute girls your nieces are. And I love your background!! So cute!