Saturday, January 28, 2012

This is a test..

So I'm trying out the blogger app on my phone and have no clue how this is going to work out. Please forgive me!

Over the Christmas Holiday, Jays brother and sister in law came to visit. We took them to the zoo, temple square, bowling, movies, and played games. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

Isn't the blogger app awesome!?!?!?!

paige said...

Krista! I love reading your blog. I really enjoy your new recipe blog too that you do with your mom and megan. I left a comment there before but I don't know if my comments are posting. I hope you get this one. Oh and I know it's the Subway that caused our fears. Everyone always liked to do meats, or any other position but veggies, but I would prefer veggies. Yellow fingernails are way better than meat hands. eww. :)

Jay and Krista said...

I'll have to check out the food blog and see why they are not posting. I loved veggies the most too! You could make it look so pretty! lol Yes, I know I'm crazy! Thanks Paige!