Wednesday, September 7, 2011

5 Years Already????

Can you believe we have been married for 5 years??? I can't either!! My grandpa told me a few months ago that they didn't think we would even make it 5 years! hahaa Good thing I LOVE my grandparents or else I would be offended! lol Actually, I wouldn't be offended because there was time I didn't think we would make it 5 years either!
These 5 years have been the best and worst years of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything! We have learned how to grow together, love together, and depend on each other. I am looking forward to what the next 5 years brings!
We had a great weekend camping, riding the RZR, and going to Park City. I got really spoiled on top of it all! :)

My parents came up on Sunday to have dinner and show us how to take down the tent trailer. I have the best parents in the world!

Jay and I rode the RZR for a couple hours. We had a picnic as well during our ride. It was so fun!

Jay had to copycat me! lol We both had to have one foot in Wyoming and one foot in Utah.

We found a really cute ice cream/sandwich shop in Coalville, Utah. We got sandwiches there for our picnic.

1 comment:

The Miller's said...

Happy 5 years! Glad you had a good time!