Saturday, May 14, 2011

Catch Up Time


For some reason, I can't get the above picture to move down. lol So I'll just leave it there.
I have so much to catch up on! We spent a week in Island Park and it was beautiful! There was at least 7 feet of snow when we got there and it snowed several nights during the week. It was my sister, Megan's, birthday and Easter also while we were there. After my brother's family left and my sister and her husband, there was some much needed relaxing time. On one day, we did nothing! And I mean nothing! Well, except for eating and watching TV. I think we watched 6 hours of NCIS. hahaaa We had a great time!

This was at one of the shops in West Yellowstone.
Jay had to eat at this bus. Ghetto!! lol But really good Mexican food.

My parents and I. My dad is 6'1 and the snow was WAY above him!

My adorable nieces modeling for us. They kept us laughing the whole time!

We attended the Easter Egg Hunt in West Yellowstone. It was so much fun! They had games after the hunt and my niece, Aree, took home the 1st place prize out of 150 kids.

Coloring Easter Eggs. My nieces had to leave a note on the table at home for Easter Bunny, letting him know that they were in Island Park and he needed to come up there. He definitely found them and spoiled them!! :)

As long as I can remember my mom has dipped her own homemade Peanut Butter eggs. They are so yummy!!

The girls at Old Faithful

No comments: