Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Time Fun

So not a lot has been going on for us except for work, work, work. We are excited to get our garden going but are not going to have as big of garden as last year! I don't think I can do that again! Here are just a few photos of what we have done....

This is Jay singing Karaoke at our friends 40th B-day party! He really did get into it after the initial embarrassment!
Our friend Tracy got up there and got into it with him!

We babysat our nieces the weekend before Easter. We LOVE having them over!!!

Dying Eggs




I know.... I needed Megan to help me with their hair!! lol



The finished product!

3 comments:

The Porter Girls said...

im so happy you updated this lol. Your brothers kids are so freaking cute. next time you have them call me and we can do a play date:) love ya.

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Yeah for blogging sis! Im glad your not doing as big of garden this year. LOVES!

Lianne said...

Looks like you guys just have too much fun! Dying eggs is always fun. Those kids are really cute!