Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok... I know I know.... I haven't kept up my blog... infact I haven't done it since I started it. I took some cute pics over the holiday and I can't find my cord to download them to my computer. I'll get them on here as soon as I can.
We have had a funfield last couple weeks!! We went to park city with two of my friends and their husbands. We had a great time!! We stayed in a three bedroom condo... it was amazing!!!! I felt like a queen! We hung out, watched movies, played in Park City, and ate, and ate, and ate.
We went to Camperworld 2 weekends ago for Morgan's Birthday. It was a blast, although it was freaking hot!!
The 4th of July was so much fun!! We went to the parade in the morning with the Walker Family (excluding my mom and dad... party poopers!!) We went to lunch and a movie with Megan and Bill. Later that evening, the Walker Family came to my parents house, had dinner, and went to the Davis High Fireworks. I love that holiday!!
I love hanging out with my family!! It's amazing to me how the older I get, the more important they become to me.
Well, I'll post some pics as soon as I can get them on my computer!

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Devin told me tonight that you guys have a blog. It's so much fun! You're definitely going to get sucked in to the blogging world. It's a fun way to keep in touch!

Harrop Family said...

Yea for you to post even though you don't have pictures downloaded. I'm glad to hear of your summer doings. I so miss the family fourth! Hope you guys are doing well.